close

 


今日6/10為薩嘎達瓦的釋迦摩尼佛日,又恰逢日食,讓我們於下午五點半,一起參與由悉達多本願會發起的《普賢王如來願文》線上共修,以下並提供宗薩欽哲仁波切的念誦與開示連結,祈禱疫情盡速平息!🙏

Kuntuzangpo Monlam

Published on 04 June 2021

Siddhartha's Intent invites you all to join the global sangha reciting Samantabhadra's aspiration prayer during the upcoming solar eclipse of 10 June.
The event will be hosted by Arne Schelling in Berlin and last approximately 2 hours.

Date: 10 June 2021
Time: 11.30am CEST

Zoom meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83572153287?pwd=Uk5CemRMZ1o4R2svclRsVDF4ODcyQT09

Meeting ID: 835 7215 3287
Passcode: 187461

Access the text and melodies here.

See you online!

"During solar or lunar eclipses, when clamor or earthquakes happen, at the solstices, or at the turn of the year, if we let ourselves arise as Samantabhadra and recite this prayer within the hearing of all, through the aspiration of us yogic practitioners, all sentient beings of the three realms will gradually become free from suffering and then swiftly attain buddhahood."

大藏文化法本請購網址:http://www.mahapitaka.com.tw/N0039.html
 

宗薩欽哲仁波切開示並念誦《普賢王如來願文》

Short Talk and Recitation of Samantabhadra’s Aspiration Prayer

by Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche

 

「這個祈願文照理來說是由佛性所作的。佛性在說的意思差不多是:我永遠都在這裡。」

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MDLX-TjypNIMIsQxUN4vxwoe9u7I2Vj8/view?usp=sharing

 

 

0:05 If a Dzogchen practitioner recites this prayer in the junction or shopping market, I do not know, where there is a lot of people,

若有大圓滿修行者在路口或超市等大眾的聚集處,

0:39 soon after, who ever hear the sound of this prayer, they will become Samantabhadra.

唸誦此祈願文,那些聽到此祈願文念誦聲音的人,他們不久之後將成為普賢王如來。

0:56 So I am believer of that.

我自己是這麼相信的。

1:00 Earthquake happened last night.

昨晚有地震,

1:07 Moon eclipse is going to happen tonight.

今晚會有月蝕,

1:12 So I am going to think that this is a department store,

所以我會思維這裡是百貨公司,

1:18 or a junction,

或者路口,

1:21 and I will recite this prayer, and please listen.

並且念誦此祈願文,

1:28 You just listen, nothing, I am just doing this for me, actually.

請大家聆聽。各位只要聽就好,我其實是為了自己做這件事的。

1:35 Thank you for being the listener.

謝謝各位當我的聽眾。

 

1:44-4:48 (Rinpoche’s recitation)

(仁波切唸誦祈願文)

 

5:14 In connection to the question he asked,

關於他所提出的問題

5:25 it is kind of appropriate.

我覺得算是合宜的。

5:28 This prayer, do you know who is doing the prayer?

你們知道這個祈願文是誰作的嗎?

5:34 I will just very briefly tell you.

讓我很簡短地告訴你們。

5:38 This prayer is supposedly done by the Buddha nature.

這個祈願文照理來說是由佛性所作的。

5:48 Buddha nature is saying something like this.

佛性在說的意思差不多是:

5:54 I am always here.

我永遠都在這裡。

6:00 Why are these people cannot understand I am here? Within them, right now, all the time.

這些人為什麼不了解我就在這裡?在他們心中,此時此刻,一直都在。

6:16 They look at me sometimes,

他們有時會看著我,

6:20 and then they have a fear of not knowing who I am.

然後因為不知道我是誰而感到恐懼。

6:26 And with this fear, they have anger,

帶著這樣的恐懼,他們感到憤怒。

6:31 and this anger entangles them more,

而這樣的憤怒把他們纏得更緊,

6:36 and then the whole world becomes hell.

讓整個世界變成地獄。

6:41 I pray that this person knows, that they are only looking at me.

我祈禱此人可以知道,他們只是看到我。

6:51 There is no anger, there is no hell.

那兒沒有憤怒,沒有地獄。

6:56 May they always never depart from me.

願他們與我永不分離。

7:04 Then likewise, he says, sometimes they look at me,

接著同樣地,佛性說,他們有時看著我,

7:11 and then they feel hopeful.

而感到充滿希望。

7:15 And when they feel hopeful, then they have desire.

當他們充滿希望時,就會有貪欲。

7:21 And this entangles them again,

這樣的貪欲再次纏住他們,

7:25 and they have so much plans and, you know, endeavors,

使他們有很多的計畫和努力,

7:38 then they have a projection of human realm.

於是他們投射出人道。

7:44 Never looking at me, they are only looking at the human realm.

他們與其看著我,卻只看著人道。

7:50 I am always here.

我永遠都在這裡。

7:54 May they look at me,

願他們看著我,

7:57 and never even momentarily depart from me.

並且連一剎那也不與我分離。

8:06 Sometime when they look at me, they feel doubts.

他們有時看著我,而覺得不確定,

8:12 They feel suspicious,

他們感到懷疑,

8:16 and they get entangled with this suspiciousness,

並與這個懷疑糾纏不清

8:21 and then they feel like fighting.

使他們想要爭鬥,

8:25 They feel aggressive,

他們變得激進,

8:28 and through that, they project Asura realm.

因而投射出阿修羅道,

8:35 Yet, I am always here.

然而,我一直都在這裡

8:38 Even though they’re looking at the Asura realm, I am that.

即使他們看著阿修羅道,我還是一樣

8:48 Sometimes when they look at me, they feel proud.

他們有時看著我,而感到自豪

8:54 And then they get so stuffed by their pride.

心中充滿著那份傲慢。

9:00 And then they get entangled,

然後,他們與此糾纏不清,

9:05 and then they project heaven.

於是投射出天道

9:10 They do not look at me again, they look at heaven.

他們不再看著我,而是看著天道

9:15 I pray, they look at me.

我祈禱,他們能看著我

9:21 I pray, that they will reach to me.

我祈禱,他們將觸及我

9:23 I pray, that they know they are me (they know they are not no one but me).

我祈禱,他們知道他們就是我(他們知道他們不是別的,而就是我)

9:36 Just a very very rough, sort of a condensed, sort of meaning of this prayer, just part of it.

這只是非常粗略,有點像是這個祈願文的濃縮意思,只是其中的一部份。

9:40 Okay.

就這樣。

 

~ 出處:https://soundcloud.com/boyanmexico/djkr-samantabhadra-prayer

~ 普賢法譯小組Natalie翻譯 / Serena校對於薩嘎達瓦,願一切賢善增長!

 

~ 官網版:宗薩欽哲仁波切親誦普賢王如來祈願文 https://taiwan.siddharthasintent.org/page-464/page-512/

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    serenalotus 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()